Recent Car Service Mechanic Reviews in London
Audi A3 • Major Service
BMW 2 Series • Full Service
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class • Full Service
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque • Major Service
These estimates may include Engine oil, Engine oil, Fuel filter, Spark plug, Engine oil filter, Air filter element, Engine oil, Pollen filter element, Engine oil filter, Air filter element and/or Engine oil filter. We have quotes for the top 63 manufacturers.
Prices could not be created for 18 models. Show ∨
- Mitsubishi Fuso
- Ford US
- Great Wall
Estimates on servicing costs, such as the above results for a car service , are created by combining data from multiple third-party sources. The actual cost of using your local servicing providers may be outside of the estimated range. We provide estimates on servicing costs for information only and accept no liability for any inaccuracies or errors. If you think an estimate is incorrect, please contact us to let us know.
What car services do Clickmechanic offer?
We offer three different types of service in London: interim service, full service and major service.
The most popular car service booking in London is an Interim service for Citroen, Volkswagen, and Toyota.
What is the difference between the different types of service?
The main difference between the car services offered in London is the number of checks performed.
The Interim Service is a lighter variation of a Full Car Service. When booking an Interim Service in London, your car undergoes many of the checks carried out during a Full Service. As mentioned this is a lighter version, and therefore does not include much of the more detailed inspections like checks on the auxiliary drive belt, battery level and air filter checks.
Our Full Car Service is a series of comprehensive tests on both the inside and outside of the car. It includes fluid checks as well as oil changes. The London mechanic performing the full service will also run an extensive investigation of what is going on under the bonnet.
If you book our Major Car Service in London, your car will undergo all the checks of the Full Car Service, and in addition the mechanic will replace your pollen filter and spark plugs (if a petrol engine). We recommend a Major Car Service at least every two years, however many vehicles will need a full service more frequently.
What happens during a car service?
If you have a car service in London booked via the ClickMechanic platform, a vetted mechanic servicing London will inspect the car. Depending on the type of car service booked (interim, full or major service) he will spend up to 2 hours inspecting your vehicle and replacing filters and fluids (subject to service type booked)
You can have your car serviced at a location of your choice in London, for example on your drive or the car park at your place of work. As we work with mobile mechanics who come to you, there is no need to drop your car off at a garage.
I have booked a car service in London - do I have to be present?
No, there is no need for you to be present during the service so you can go on with your day. Once the mechanic has completed the service, they will sign or stamp the service book.
Book a trusted mechanic today
- Vetted mechanics
- Save up to 50%
- Fast online booking
Mechanics in and around London
- AD Mobile Mechanic Services, Romford
- AK Auto Specialists, Hounslow
- ALES GARAGES LIMITED T/A AV AUTOS., London
- Alperton Car Clinic Ltd, London
- Amodeus Ltd, Surrey
- Amodeus Ltd Trading As All In Car Services, Mitcham
- Auto Eng Repair Ltd, London
- Auto Mot Centre Ltd, Manor Park
- Autolink Car Sales Ltd T/A One Stop Auto Centre, London
- CHARLIE BROWNS MOT CENTRE T/A CHIGWELL CAR SERVICING, London
- Camerul Ahmed, London
- Campbell's Mobile Mechanics, Ilford
- D & M AUTO MOBILE SERVICES LTD, Middlesex
- DEUTSCHE TECHNIK LTD T/A Hi Q Enfield, Enfield
- Dee Bee Mot Ltd, London
- Demo Auto Centre Trade Name Of Sheriff Automobil Ltd, Kilburn
- Ds Autos London, London
- E.K Tuning, Waltham Cross
- JB RECOVERY & TRANSPORTATION, London
- JM CAR SOLUTIONS LTD, London
- JNC Group Ltd T/A JNC Automotive, Keston
- Premium Auto Repair, Northolt, London
- Prestige A+ Repair Ltd, Wembley
- Prestigious German Services LLP, Westerham
- Southall Mechanic Services Ltd, Southall
- Sparrowhawk Motors Iv Ltd, London
- St Thomas Auto Repairs, London