How can we help?
The BasicsView more
The Booking Process
- Can I amend my booking?
- Can I book a mechanic for the same/next day?
- Can I book more than one job at the same time?
Pre-Authorisations and Payments
- Can I pay the mechanic in cash?
- Does any money leave my account before the mechanic carries out the work?
- Does the price include VAT?
- Can the mechanic arrange a new time with me personally?
- Do I need to be present on-site when the car is repaired?
- Do I need to provide the mechanic with any parts or tools?
After The Appointment
- Are the parts and workmanship covered under warranty?
- Complaints Procedure
- I’m dissatisfied with the service the mechanic provided
- Are repairs suggested by the mechanic during an inspection carried out directly after the inspection?
- Diagnostic Discount Q & A [OFFER EXPIRED]
- Free diagnostic assistance disclaimer
- Before you book: What do I need to do?
- Can the inspection be undertaken without me being present?
- Does the inspection come with a warranty?
- Can you service vehicles that are still under warranty?
- Can you stamp my service book?
- Can you update digital service records?
- Battery: Battery has 12v, does it still need changing?
- Battery: Battery warning light is on
- Battery: Do I have weak battery?
- Can you do tyre fitting mobile?
- Can you help fit a tyre to a centreless wheel?
- How can I change the tyres I ordered?