Brake Pads replacement & repair done differently in Stoke On Trent

A fair price in seconds, mechanics you can trust, next-day service at your door

Excellent rating - 9.3 out of 10 (4300+ reviews)

Get a quote

Not sure what's wrong?

Get a free phone consultation with one of our in-house mechanics, with an average of 20 years experience. Fill in your details and they'll give you a call back within 2 hours. (Monday to Friday 8am - 6:30pm)

Up to 50% cheaper than franchise dealers

Instant fixed price quotes
(no hidden estimates)

Fully vetted & qualified mechanics

1 year parts & repairs warranty

Next day bookings at your home or office

Get your car repaired at your home or office

Expert Local Mechanics


Total expert brake pads replacement mechanics operating in Stoke On Trent

Number of Ratings


Total number of brake pads replacement reviews in Stoke On Trent

Average Rating

Average user rating for brake pads replacement bookings in Stoke On Trent

Recent Brake Pads Replacement Mechanic Reviews in Stoke On Trent


6 Reviews


Jjo Mechanics

Mobile mechanic in Stoke On Trent, 5 years of experience

9th December 2018
“Tyler was lovely. He had the wrong part but soon went off to get the right one. Happy with the service he provided.”


Fiat 500L • Brake pads replacement - rear (all)

13th November 2018
“Very impressed, sorted out 99% of the problem in some very testing weather conditions. We worked out the other 1% between us and now the car is running better than it ever has. Many thanks, Tyler!”

ALLISTER, Leicester

Land Rover Discovery • Spark plugs replacement


19 Reviews


P.j Performance

Garage serving Stoke On Trent, 10 years of experience

19th March 2018
“fantastic, would 100% use again
punctual, great communication, great job and gave good advice
collected and delivered car and a friendly chap”

BETHANY, Newcastle Under Lyme

Chevrolet Matiz • Brake pads replacement - front (all)

12th June 2018
“happy with the mechanic. not so happy with clickmechanic service.

What i didn't realise was that i would effectively be paying for the mechanic to come out twice (the second time with the part to do the work).
I was expecting that the fault would be diagnosed and resolved during the same visit. So it was a bit of a waste of time putting in lots of detail in my original request to clickmechanic about what i thought was the problem.

if I'd have known this, i would have just taken it to a local mechanic to do the work and cut out the middle man.“


PAUL, Congleton

Nissan Primera • Diagnostic Inspection


122 Reviews


Advance Mechanics

Mobile mechanic serving Stoke On Trent, 15 years of experience

18th October 2017
“Excellent work
Good communication ”

MUTHURAM, Newcastle

BMW X5 • Brake pads replacement - front (all)

2nd December 2017
“Jaz was a very good, friendly mechanic. He arrived well prepared for the job that needed to be done, and completed the work in a timely manner. He was knowledgeable and approachable. I couldn't have trusted him more to carry out the work.”


Mazda 3 • Front washer motor replacement


75 Reviews


Jonathan Mcloughlin Autocare

Garage serving Stoke On Trent, 9 years of experience

14th April 2019
“No probs other than we couldn’t be 100% sure if the work cured the issue with the brakes. However I gave them a very thorough testing this morning and they were fine”


Mercedes-Benz A-Class • Brake pads replacement - rear (all)

19th March 2019
“Amazing service, got the job done and few extra bits very quickly.

Couldn't be more pleased with the service and the price !!”


Peugeot Boxer • Battery replacement

Wrench hand blue

8 Reviews


Cla Autos

Mobile mechanic serving Stoke On Trent, 10 years of experience

2nd December 2017
“Chris was great, communication was excellent. The rear brake pads changed and car road tested all within
40 minutes. This is all completed whilst I'm sat in my warm living room watching TV and not stuck at a car mechanics workshop in a cold dingy waiting room.”


Volkswagen Passat CC • Brake pads replacement - rear (all)

7th December 2017
“Chris was good, have no problems. However when I contacted click mechanic with the problem, it was suggested a thermostat replacement. Has been replaced, however the same problem still exists.

KEITH, Wednesbury

Vauxhall Insignia • Diagnostic Inspection

Recent bookings near Stoke On Trent

Book a trusted mechanic today

Get an instant quote, then book a vetted mechanic to fix your car at your home or office.

  • Vetted mechanics
  • Save up to 50%
  • Fast online booking

Recent Brake Pads replacement quotes in Stoke On Trent


Front brake pads (all) replacement

Fiat 500/500C 16V 1.4L 2009
Stoke On Trent

Rear brake pads (all) replacement

Peugeot 307 16V 1.4L 2004 08
Stoke On Trent

Rear brake pads (all) replacement

Mazda 6 2.2L 2010
Stoke On Trent

Front brake pads (all) replacement

Audi Q7 TDI CR 3.0L 2012
Stoke On Trent